Our StoryThe church began in 1928 as an independent community based church, build on Yarra Rd. The church was run by the local property owners of Wonga Park. The building was shared by the different denomination in the area.
In 1980 the church called Eric Irene Kenyon and their family to lead the church and their faithful service saw the numbers increase so much so they had to build three extensions to the building on Yarra Rd.
Eventually the leadership had to make the hard decision to move and build a building that would give them room to grow in the future. The ethos changed over his period and by the 90�s the church emerged as an Independent Pentecostal Fellowship.
In 1994 the church moved into the new building on St Johns Rd. In January 1999 the Kenyons moved from Parkside, they left a great legacy of expository teaching at the church.
In February 1999 Peter and Dawn Owen & Family were called to Parkside. In the past 9 years they have endevoured to make the church culture, mission centered. The Pastors brought the church (as associated members) under the authority of Associated Christian Ministries (see link) .